Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Paris and genitalia

A friend of mine once relayed some interesting information on how the Human Resources department of a company outside the US would do things. Take for instance, one in Paris...

They'd regularly send out staff alerts and notices with big photos of...

Penises.

Or Saggy Tits.

And below that, a caption that usually reads something like: Now that we've got your attention... blah blah blah... your health benefits... blah blah... upcoming holidays... bleh bleh... stop stealing from the refrigerator.

I've had several occasions of wanting to do that. I'm not exactly new at this job... but I've always wanted to make HR a more... cozy environment... where I can go up to some annoying cunt and tell her: Ease up bitch... and stop telling your assistant to go wash your car and groom your damn dog for you!

The things I dream up in my head sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment